You are here
Fundación Atapuerca (ES)
The aims of the Atapuerca Foundation is to support the Atapuerca Research Team () in the form of pre- and post-doctoral research grants and manage each annual dig at the Sierra de Atapuerca sites.
The aims of the Atapuerca Foundation are:
• To support the Atapuerca Research Team ( ) in the form of pre- and post-doctoral research grants and manage each annual dig at the Sierra de Atapuerca sites.
• To publicize human evolution-related research and discoveries - especially those related to the Sierra de Atapuerca sites- through the design and implementation of science outreach projects.
• To contribute to improvements in the district around the Sierra de Atapuerca sites.
To achieve these goals, the Atapuerca Foundation is open to public and private organizations. This support ensures the continuity of a unique project in the world.
• Economic support for the campaigns
• Support for the scientific research through research grants
• Dissemination of the Atapuerca project and specially the management of visits to the sites and the Centre commissioned by the Junta de Castilla y León
• Organization of congresses
• Support for the local development
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
The content is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 licence. If you have any queries about republishing please contact us. Please check individual images for licensing details.